Wednesday 7 December 2011

Fashion Shoot!

Okay so I wasn't going to put any pictures on my blog from my fashion shoot but I have decided to do it now since some people have been asking me about it:D My models were two of my friends who do Dancing and Cheerleading. I done my shoot across three days. I had a go at the photography myself and actually quite enjoyed it. I also choose the outfits that Lori and Casey are wearing. The clothes that my models are wearing were borrowed from my work(Internacioanle) and also from my own wardrobe. The accessories and jewellery were Lori and Caseys own. My theme was Dance but I wanted the pictures to have that old fashion look. The location was quite hard to find and get right I think I done okay. My sister who is qualifued in hair and make up done the models hair and make up for the shoots. The weather wasn't great, was so cold!! Felt very sorry for my models but I suppose in the real world of fashion photography you have to get on with it regardless but we all enjoyed the day. Here is some of the pictures from across the three days.......

Lori In Broughy Ferry Castle

Add caption


Lori Outside Broughty Ferry Castle

Lori and Casey in City Square


Lori Outside Broughty Ferry Castle

Lori and Casey At Water Fountains at City Square




No comments:

Post a Comment