Thursday 17 November 2011

Fashion and Me


Three words to describe your overall sense of style?
Girlie, Pretty and Trendy
Who is your favourite high street retailer?
River Island
What is your favourite category of clothing to wear?
Dresses
What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased?
 A chocolate brown winter duffle coat. However thinking about returning it as I am not sure I like it.
What is your Favorite shopping destination?
 London but I would love to visit New York. 
What are your Three favourite materials?
 At the moment they are fur, lace and denim.
How would you describe your winter look?
 Knitwear dresses with tights and boots. Jumpers and jeans with accessories. I’m also loving shoe boot wedges at the moment , I can’t stop buying them, they are so comfy. I also don’t like dressing very casual so I think the wedges can sometimes take the casual look away from my winter wardrobe which is perfect as I think winter fashion is always seen as more casual than smart.
If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it?
Go on a massive shopping spree and buy products from expensive designers that I couldn’t normally afford e.g Chanel, D&G, Harrods. I would also still purchase goods from the retailers I normally shop at e.g. River Island, Topshop, H&M and New Look  etc.
What does Fashion mean to you?
Fashion means individuality to me as it is something you can impress your personality and feelings through. Everyone sees fashion in many different ways as it is not just about being on trend with the latest looks, it’s about who you are. It has influenced the world throughout the years and so many people have became fashions icons e.g. Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. They will influence fashion for years to come.

Here are a few pictures from when I was in London(Madame Tuassuads) last year for the weekend..................


1 comment: