Saturday 19 November 2011

Versace has arrived at H&M!

As I'm sure all you fashionist's would have heard by now that Versace has launched a collection in H&M. Unfortunately the two Dundee stores are not stocking this range and neithier is Aberdeen:(. I think the nearest store is Edinburgh. The collection is great and I think its good that a high street retailer have invested in this range as many of you would agree and myself(a poor student) we cant afford to buy expensive designer garments all the time. I think it is great advertising for H&M as a company as they will expanding their customer profile and I think alot of us will percieve them as a much improved retailer after this launch. Have a nosey online if you havent already but here are a few of my favourite pieces from the collection........................






1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete